[erlang-questions] Commercial Erlang application licence question

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Mon Oct 10 19:56:08 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 1:12 AM, Nick <nick.sfx.1@REDACTED> wrote:
> What kind of licence would apply to programs (for commercial use, and closed
> source) written in Erlang? Does code need to be shared and under what
> licence?

You decide this - for code you write and distribute that is not derived
from other licensed code you decide the licensing conditions.

If you modify and distribute individual files in the Erlang distribution
you will have to comply with the licence that pertains to these files.

/Joe