[erlang-questions] Creation of HTTP URLs with arguments

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Mon Oct 10 17:48:55 CEST 2011

Hi,

I want to create URLs that looks like this:

http://my.coolest.site.com?arg1=val1,arg2=val2

Are there any libraries out there that makes this kind of creation easy? I
have tried playing with ibrowse, but that was not a success (might be me at
fault more than ibrowse ;-))

I am dreaming of something that takes a proplist ([{Key, Value}]) and does
all the magic for me, but I am open to other approaches as long as my life
becomes easier than fiddling with strings.
Otherwise, I will just create my own library for this, but it seems like a
thing that others have might have had to do before.

Cheers,
Torben
--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/torbenhoffmann