[erlang-questions] erlang 14B04 - OS X Lion - wxwidgets don't work

Dan Gudmundsson dangud@REDACTED
Thu Oct 6 07:48:50 CEST 2011

 wxWidgets-2.9 is their developer release of the upcoming major 3.0 release.
It's is not api compatible with 2.8, so I haven't investigated how
much it breaks
with the current version of wx driver. But it will probably not work
out of the box.

If you have spare time to investigate, please do and send me an email.

/Dan