[erlang-questions] ct, rebar and sys.config

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Thu Oct 6 01:23:49 CEST 2011

I have fully rebar-ized OpenPoker and I can successfully build a release and start it.

How do I make use of the embedded node built by rebar in Common Test?

I resorted to manually starting the app in init_per_group/2 but that doesn't quite work.

One particular issue that's biting me is that my configuration values are stashed away in release/files/sys.config.

These values are not found when I application:start(openpoker) and I cannot figure out how to pass -config .../sys.config to 'rebar ct'.

Any suggestions?

	Thanks, Joel

- for hire: mac osx device driver ninja, kernel extensions and usb drivers