[erlang-questions] Testing of nifs

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Sun Oct 2 12:18:26 CEST 2011

On 1 October 2011 20:45, Dmitry Groshev <lambdadmitry@REDACTED> wrote:

> I had pretty awesome experience with PropEr on testing NIFs, so I can
> recommend it to you.

Would you be willing to share some of your experiences, as I'm certain there
are a great many of us that would like to know more about good ways of
testing NIFs and drivers! What in particular was good about PropEr for
example? I've been thinking that PropEr's state machine testing support
should be good for testing linked-in drivers, especially when the various
calls to it are tucked away in a gen_server.

Cheers,

Tim