[erlang-questions] performance drop in R15A?

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Wed Nov 30 16:30:05 CET 2011

Hello!

I was able to verify you findings on my machine for R14B04 and R15A. The
problem is however fixed (I even get a 15% throughput improvement on your
bench) in our latest internal master which will be pushed to github later
this evening. So if you could pull the latest from github tomorrow and
verify my findings that would be great!

Lukas