[erlang-questions] Erlounge in Melbourne this week?

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Wed Nov 30 01:28:12 CET 2011

The suggestion is that we meet at Beer Deluxe in Federation Square. I have to meet a guy (business) at around 17.30. It shouldn't take long so for me some time after 18.15. How does this suit people?

You can call me on my mobile +46702605355.

Robert