[erlang-questions] windows paths in filename module

Antoine Koener antoine.koener@REDACTED
Fri Nov 25 14:56:58 CET 2011

If this really bugs you, note that windows doesn't really care about / or \\

cd C:/Program Files/Putty gets you in the putty directory...

Shell completion (cmd.exe) may not work but, Win32 CreateFile works
flawlessly...

Then I would suggest that you don't have to bother with "nativename" anymore