[erlang-questions] How do I reformat and output HTML strings as iolists in a convenient way?

Daniel Dormont dan@REDACTED
Wed Nov 23 19:33:12 CET 2011

I've had decent luck with mochiweb_html so far. It doesn't require the
full mochiweb framework (though it's not totally self contained - some
of the other modules are needed). Check out mochiweb:to_html, which
does require a data structure somewhat different from what you have in
your render function but might work.

dan