[erlang-questions] inets: configuring both http and https

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Nov 23 10:21:08 CET 2011

I would like to configure inets to handle both HTTP and HTTPS.

My HTTP configuration (rebar, sys.config) is down below.

Do I need to add an 'httpd1' entry to the services list and handle HTTPS or is there an easier way?

	Thanks, Joel

---

 %% Inets
 {inets,
  [{services,
    [{httpd,
      [{modules, [mod_alias, mod_auth, mod_esi, mod_actions,
                  mod_cgi, mod_dir, mod_get, mod_head,
                  mod_log, mod_disk_log]},
       {port,8080},
       {server_name,"http"},
       {server_root,"/tmp"},
       {document_root,"/tmp"},
       {erl_script_alias, {"/", [request_handler]}},
       {error_log, "error.log"},
       {security_log, "security.log"},
       {transfer_log, "transfer.log"},
       {mime_types,
        [{"html","text/html"},
         {"css","text/css"},
         {"js","application/x-javascript"}
        ]}
      ]}
     ]}
  ]}

- for hire: mac osx device driver ninja, kernel extensions and usb drivers