[erlang-questions] Erlang Shell History: enabled.

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Tue Nov 22 00:37:29 CET 2011

Flooding this mailing list again to say I've renamed history.erl as
group_history.erl. this should significantly decrease the chances of name
clashes, respects the kernel application's naming convention and shows the
dependency on the group module.