[erlang-questions] [ANN] LETS - LevelDB-based Erlang Term Storage v0.5.3

Ciprian Dorin Craciun <>
Mon Nov 21 12:14:33 CET 2011

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 11:58, Joseph Norton <> wrote:
> Ciprian -
> Yes, your guess is correct.
> Joseph Norton

    :D, but then the second question appears:
    * does this affect the performance in any way? (from what I've
seen in their code, they also use some kind of iterator to implement
    * is there a reason not to use the `std::string`? (is it
inefficient from the C++ point of view, or it is when combined with

    I'm not in any way criticizing your work (actually when I've
studied the LevelDB code I also thought to use the iterator for

    I just want to learn from your experience by not making the same
mistake twice. :)