[erlang-questions] Erlounge in Prague next week?

Ladislav Lenart lenartlad@REDACTED
Mon Nov 21 11:38:50 CET 2011

No problem! I am sure we can always find "one more seat" :-)

Will you join us in front of the hotel at about 20 (or later
depending on Robert's timing) or in the restaurant?

See you,

Ladislav Lenart