[erlang-questions] [ANN] LETS - LevelDB-based Erlang Term Storage v0.5.3
Sat Nov 19 16:11:46 CET 2011
LETS is an alternative Erlang Term Storage using LevelDB as the storage implementation. LETS tries to address some bad properties of ETS and DETS. ETS is limited by physical memory. DETS is limited by a 2 GB file size limitation and does not implement ordered sets. LETS has neither of these limitations. Data can also be automatically compressed using the Snappy compression library.
Changes since v0.5.1:
• Added support to use async thread pool for driver backend
• Added support for ets match, ets select, and friends
For testing and comparison purposes, LETS supports three implementations:
• drv C++ Driver with LevelDB backend (default)
• nif C++ NIF with LevelDB backend
• ets Erlang ETS backend
LETS is not intended to be an exact clone of ETS. The currently supported ETS APIs are:
• delete_all_objects/1 only ets implementation
• info/1 only a subset of items
• info/2 only a subset of items
• insert_new/2 only ets implementation
LETS has been tested solely using QuickCheck and PropEr.
For further information and instructions to download, please see the https://github.com/norton/lets repository on GitHub.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions