[erlang-questions] [erlang-question] How to comprehend two lists synchronously?

Dmitry Demeshchuk demeshchuk@REDACTED
Fri Nov 18 16:29:20 CET 2011

If it's garbage collected on your system, try to decrease the lists
size so GC won't be run automatically. On my laptop, as you can see,
each process eats about 40MB of RAM, which seems to be more or less
correct.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Demeshchuk