[erlang-questions] compiling a module never returns

Martin Dimitrov mrtndimitrov@REDACTED
Fri Nov 18 10:22:29 CET 2011

Just to report: one of the ASN.1 files (CAP-DataTypes.asn) starts with
CAP-datatypes which obviously somehow confuses the compiler. After
changing the definition to CAP-DataTypes, everything is OK.

Thanks for the replies.

Martin