[erlang-questions] [erlang-question] How to comprehend two lists synchronously?

Barco You barcojie@REDACTED
Fri Nov 18 08:48:24 CET 2011

According to the instruction attached by Ulf, the body-recursive and
tail-recursive list function will be the same in consuming memory *only when
* they call lists:reverse/1 at the end.

So, I don't know how did you do the benchmarks. Did you compare these two
methods with big enough lists?

Or, I misunderstand the optimization instructions?

BR,
Barco