[erlang-questions] When to return {ok, Value} or just the Value

Steve Davis <>
Thu Nov 17 15:09:40 CET 2011

Hi Richard,

Oh. Interesting paper. From a quick first read, it rather looks like
my previous opinion on catch was born of ignorance. Reading this paper
in detail now. Thank you for pointing me to it.

On Nov 17, 4:49 am, Richard Carlsson <>