[erlang-questions] escript cutting output

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Nov 17 10:19:44 CET 2011

Greetings,

Erlang IO is handled by a separate process. It is probably still
outputting when your escript exits.
Using "|cat" speed up the output.
Using timer:sleep() wait for it to finish.
Both are right. You are not doing anything wrong.

bengt