[erlang-questions] I have a creepy feeling

Alex Shneyderman a.shneyderman@REDACTED
Thu Nov 17 06:52:31 CET 2011

That I am not able to send mails to this mailing list. I sent about 4
questions in total since the start of my membership and have never
received a response. While my previous questions might have been a bit
idiotic and at the end I did not miss the answer the last one is a bit
of a mystery to me and I really hope that there is simply something
wrong with my subscription.

Here is the question I asked:

Does anyone know why this script does not go away after an empty line entry?

#!/usr/bin/env escript

main(_Args) ->
  Result = io:get_line(">"),
  read_more( Result ).