[erlang-questions] Decoding term_to_binary in javascript

Paul Davis paul.joseph.davis@REDACTED
Tue Nov 15 22:07:50 CET 2011

Another cute hack I've heard about was to paste a PNG header onto the
binary data and then use an Image object to load the URL. I think I
heard about this from the project that implemented Flash player in
JavaScript and needed a way to load the SWF files.