[erlang-questions] Erlounge in Prague next week?

Ladislav Lenart lenartlad@REDACTED
Tue Nov 15 12:57:15 CET 2011

Hello!

I would like to meet you in person and have a chat & beer
with you about Erlang, life and everything ;-)

Two my friends are also interested. We are free on Monday
evening.

Anyone else?

Ladislav Lenart