[erlang-questions] BNF/EBNF Grammar for Erlang

Ryan Molden ryanmolden@REDACTED
Fri Nov 11 21:28:12 CET 2011

Yeah, no luck.  Neotoma (near as I can tell) is based at seancribbs /
neotoma (with numerous forks).  It is a parser generator for Erlang
that *understands* PEGs, it does not, itself, contain a PEG for the
actual Erlang language, just some trivial PEG examples for things like JSON
and some simple DSLs.

I am looking for an up-to-date BNF/EBNF/PEG grammar for the Erlang language
itself.

Vlad's recommendation looks like the closest yet, so maybe I will move
forward with it and then just 'sanity check' against the compiler if there
is confusion or things that differ from the (somewhat old) grammar in the
4.7 doc on the erlang.org site.

Ryan