[erlang-questions] Erlang for Sharp Zaurus

Edward Austin <>
Fri Nov 11 17:29:38 CET 2011

I have an old but trustworthy Sharp SL-C750 PDA, running a 2.4 kernel
(although I can get it up to 2.6.X if absolutely required) and am looking
for an erlang system for this.

I have seen some 2006 references to an
on the net, but the package seems long to have disappeared.

Also have seen mysterious references to R10B-8 being available some years
ago on the Z as well as some NetBSD/Zaurus packages (currently) available
but I don't run this OS due to some features such as power management and
USB (needed for the TCP transport) unavailable on the Z version.

Any pointers to a decent native package for the Z series?

--Эд остин / Ed Austin