[erlang-questions] gproc scalability, shared ets, links and using terminate/2

Joseph Norton norton@REDACTED
Wed Nov 9 15:17:02 CET 2011

I've been using a "goodbye" patch for the gproc application to help move some of the cleanup work to the client side and lessen the work of the centralized gproc server.

https://github.com/norton/gproc/commit/e2c4108c2ceae5d86ca78f9f1d5e5c6b45f7309a

Not (quite) sure if this is helpful to your use case or not.

- Joe N.