[erlang-questions] Erlang configure error [I]

Ambalika Roy ambalika.roy@REDACTED
Tue Nov 8 21:24:45 CET 2011

Classification: For internal use only
Hi,
I m trying to build and install Erlang R14B02 on Solaris 5.10.

I downloaded the Erlang software from http://www.erlang.org/download.html and I am following  the instructions mentioned there.

When I run the configure script it fails giving the following error:

checking size of short... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (short), 77
See `config.log' for more details.
configure: error: /bin/bash '/data/mbsapps/dev/common/RAIL/src/otp_src_R14B02/lib/erl_interface/./configure' failed for erl_interface/.
configure: error: /bin/bash '/data/mbsapps/dev/common/RAIL/src/otp_src_R14B02/lib/configure' failed for lib

Can you please give us some pointers on how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

---
This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this communication. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this communication is strictly forbidden.
Deutsche Bank does not render legal or tax advice, and the information contained in this communication should not be regarded as such.