[erlang-questions] lager displaying module and function

Andrew Thompson <>
Fri Nov 4 21:00:53 CET 2011

On Fri, Nov 04, 2011 at 07:25:57PM +0000, Joel Reymont wrote:
> I do see the output from lager, it just does not have the module and function in it.

By default, lager doesn't send that information to the console, as it
tends to make the log lines a little long. If you want the console in
'verbose' mode, you can configure the console like this:

{lager_console_backend, [info, true]}

However, the logfiles will contain the full module/function/line
information all the time.