[erlang-questions] Undefined symbols "_enif_get_int" on mac

zhangbo bo.zhang86@REDACTED
Thu Nov 3 04:43:42 CET 2011

Hi,
    Here is one question when I use nif to invoke c++:

    Compile is ok, but link error:
		Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64: "_enif_get_int", referenced from: ....
    It doesn't matter the archi, because it would again in i386.

    Then I add "-bundle -flat_namespace -undefined suppress" to my gcc params, it's ok. But the c++ program error which can't be execute.

    Addtional, I ever add "-bundle -flat_namespace -undefined suppress" to gcc params of another c++ program, it's all ok.

    Can someone help me? Thanks.

Bob

email: zb_86@REDACTED  bo.zhang86@REDACTED
MSN: zb_861986@REDACTED