[erlang-questions] Help my with Chat System

Summer nguyen summer0nguyen@REDACTED
Wed Nov 2 10:58:55 CET 2011

Thanks All experts,
There are many things I have to study about Erlang and programing :D.
And I am studying now :D.

I choose Comet because Not all Browser support webSocket ( especially old
version browser).
And number of users use old browser is so many.  am I wrong ?