[erlang-questions] Distributed Erlang on Dotcloud

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Tue Nov 1 14:23:58 CET 2011

Thanks Vincent. Yes, I set the names with -sname for a shortname since
attempting -name for a long name crashes the VM, as I mentioned in my email.

And the cookies are set as the same value.