[erlang-questions] Question of mailing list subscription

Andy W. Song wsong.cn@REDACTED
Sat May 28 00:52:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

mailing list, in order to filter my emails, and succeeded. I could receive
messages from the list. But when I post to it, my message just never shows
up. I checked the original text of may posting email and found there were
two places " Sender" and "Delivered-To" that show my real email address
abcxyz@REDACTED which is not the same as what I use to subscribe to the
list. I guess this is where the problem from. But this address tag thing is
a pretty standard and should work. Could it be mailman is not configured
correctly?

Thanks
Andy