[erlang-questions] Announcing ErlangCamp Boston 2011

Jesse Gumm sigmastar@REDACTED
Wed May 25 15:21:41 CEST 2011

Congrats!

ErlangCamp chicago was awesome and I hope it goes just as well in Boston.

All the best,

-Jesse

--
Jesse Gumm
Sigma Star Systems
On May 25, 2011 7:36 AM, Jordan Wilberding <jwilberding@REDACTED> wrote:

Greetings,
After a very successful session in Chicago last year, I am pleased to announce ErlangCamp is coming to Boston! ErlangCamp will again be a 2-day event, occuring on Friday, August 12th through Saturday, August 13th. The event will be held at the John Hancock Hotel & Conference Center.

For those unfamiliar, ErlangCamp is a two day hands on workshop for those interested in learning how to go from novices or experienced levels of programming Erlang to being able to confidently write production grade Erlang/OTP services. ErlangCamp is an opportunity to learn from those who have done a ton with OTP and Erlang and put many many lines of code into production at companies ranging from huge to small. The curriculum will roughly follow the progression from the book "Erlang and OTP in Action" at http://manning.com/logan but present a ton of new material from a different angle. When you leave you will know how to confidently put massively parallel, fault tolerant, distributed Erlang/OTP applications into production and then manage them from there.

To register and find out more information, please goto: http://erlangcamp.com/

Thanks!
Jordan Wilberding