[erlang-questions] Why do we need modules at all?

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Wed May 25 09:18:09 CEST 2011

That's precisely what I was suggesting in suggestion 2...

> ... 2. Expanding on this: letting the programmer centralise the possible
> locations ...

That "erlang.manfest" contains is a prop_list that maps "erlang://" URIs
to actual locations. Sorry it wasn't clear enough.

- Edmond -