[erlang-questions] Why do we need modules at all?

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Wed May 25 09:11:48 CEST 2011

Moreover, to solve the problem this should work for two different beam
modules, having the same name, being used at the same time. Since they
are already compiled we must do the mapping outside of the modules.

bengt