[erlang-questions] Unidirectional linking?

Joseph Wayne Norton norton@REDACTED
Wed May 25 08:34:34 CEST 2011

Igor -

I suggest to add a simple proxy process (or add this functionality to the
parent process if it is better suited) that has a receive clause for the
operation's response, the operation's monitor exit, and an after clause
with the operation's timeout.  If timeout occurs, you can demonitor and
kill the operation's process.

- Joe N

>>> Igor.

norton@REDACTED