[erlang-questions] Upcoming San Francisco ErLounge - Wed 25th @ Heroku

James Aimonetti james@REDACTED
Mon May 23 19:18:32 CEST 2011

The Heroku folks have offered to host an ErLounge at their offices
Wednesday evening.

We haven't been able to get in touch with the Meetup organizer, so I''m
posting this here in hopes that folks will see it and we can get it
added to the calendar.

The offices are located at 321 11th St, San Francisco (near Folsom).
Orion, if you want to provide more details for parking, buses, time,
etc, that'd be great.

Sorry for the short notice; hope to see folks there to learn about how
Heroku uses Erlang and general Erlang discussion.

I'll be bringing two others with me for sure, possibly a third.

--
James Aimonetti
Distributed Systems Engineer / DJ MC_

2600hz | http://2600hz.com