[erlang-questions] DRY principle and the syntax inconsistency in fun vs. vanilla functions

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Mon May 23 04:25:48 CEST 2011

On 21/05/2011, at 2:13 AM, Michael Turner wrote:

> "And why do you think I don't use Clojure?"
>
> Uh, Richard, where did he say he thought that?

He didn't, and I don't know why you think I think he thought that.

I was simply making the point that precisely because
"this is name-less clause syntax is the same as in Clojure"
it would be just as much a horrible mistake in Erlang as it
is in Clojure.