[erlang-questions] QuickCheck

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Sun May 22 00:01:09 CEST 2011

Hello all,

I'm a QuickCheck noob trying out PropEr. Actually, I'm very embarrassed to
admit that I'm very new to formal testing in general (I've always done
things in the ad-hoc way for longer than I care to admit). I only confess
to this coz I probably wouldn't get away with lying about it on *this*
list when I start asking stupid questions!

Anyways, I'm having A LOT of trouble getting started. The initial inertia
just isn't there. Even with the available documentation from both QuviQ
and PropEr. I look at my code and don't know where to begin writing tests
for it! A sad state of affairs.

I think I just need a few good tutorials. Can anyone recommend some
QuickCheck resources to get me going that they've actually successfully
used? Do I need to first start out with more "traditional" testing tools
first before even attempting QuickCheck?

Thanks in advance for you help.

- Edmond -