[erlang-questions] how to access process heap from outside the process

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Sat May 21 16:57:36 CEST 2011

How about http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/sys.html#get_status-1 ?

If you are using OTP processes they will spit out most of their guts using
this.

I have used this in the field and it is info that makes you very informed
and that is rarely a bad thing ;-)

Cheers,
Torben

http://www.linkedin.com/in/torbenhoffmann