[erlang-questions] 'reply-to' header in this mailing list

Max Schubert max.schubert@REDACTED
Fri May 20 13:53:01 CEST 2011

The Ruby on Rails lists have both a web-based forum and forum-to-email
gateway - users can choose to use either interface to create and
respond to questions and responses made using either interface are
seen on both interfaces as well.

Max