[erlang-questions] DRY principle and the syntax inconsistency in fun vs. vanilla functions

James Churchman jameschurchman@REDACTED
Fri May 20 00:44:43 CEST 2011

winner for the most nit-pickey thread ever

also :

>Me, I'd like to say
>
> L = [{foo, fun(X,Y) -> ... end}, {bar, fun(X) -> ... end}]

> then have couple of new bifs Mod = list_to_mod(L) to compose a module from
a load of funs and mod_to_list to do the inverse.

should be possible by generating a bit of ast and would indeed be a cool
addition to the runtime :-)