[erlang-questions] Understanding recursion

pmacgown <>
Thu May 19 16:47:58 CEST 2011

And using tail recursion, I don't have to have an infinite number of quoted quotes.  I just have to rewrite the original email and send it...only this time, it will be from Nairobi asking for banking account information because I have updated code on the fly.

--Peter

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexander Krasnukhin" <>
To: "Paul Barry" <>
Cc: "Erlang" <>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 9:32:28 AM
Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] Understanding recursion

Just configure simplest auto answer in your mail client and write email to yourself.

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Paul Barry <  > wrote:

So... if I click on "Reply All", then this email message will itself
recur, right?  ;-)

--
Paul Barry, w: http://paulbarry.itcarlow.ie , e:
Lecturer, Computer Networking: Institute of Technology, Carlow, Ireland.

--
Regards,
Alexander