[erlang-questions] DRY principle and the syntax inconsistency in fun vs. vanilla functions

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Wed May 18 18:26:01 CEST 2011

"Then we would have someone like you complaining the opposite and proposing
we all do it the way it is now..."

Another strawman. Where do I advocate using multi-clause fun syntax for
named functions *exclusively*? I don't. Clearly, even if the proposal here
were wildly popular, there would be the problem of compatibility with
existing code.

"Practical considerations would be better defined through education for core
language features."

Where have I suggested changing even ONE single core language feature?

Strawmen, strawmen, strawmen.

-michael turner