[erlang-questions] 'reply-to' header in this mailing list

Jack Moffitt jack@REDACTED
Wed May 18 16:11:17 CEST 2011

> How about we completely side-step the whole issue and re-structure the
> various erlang mailing lists a forum instead? And by choosing one of the
> common and free forum packages we will automatically get a standard (in the
> sense of being common and much used) behaviour.

I really dislike forums. it's very easy for me to rapidly read and
reply to any topics on a mailing list, but with a forum I have to 1)
visit a particular page 2) manually click around. I much prefer having
things in an email client which is optimized for the job.

The only advantage to forums in my opinion is that the archives tend
to be much better than mailing list archives.

jack.