[erlang-questions] Multiple wx-erlang processes

Bob Cowdery bob@REDACTED
Mon May 16 10:02:10 CEST 2011

Dan
Thanks, good to know I'm on the right track.

Bob

On 16/05/2011 08:26, Dan Gudmundsson wrote:
> Yes that is how how handle set/get_env.
>
> But why not create the panel and setup the event subscription inside
> init as well,
> the thought here was that wx_object is used to override the C++ object and
> thus you return {Panel, State} from init.
Thanks, yes I could do that. I guess it was just consistency. My main
process does just that but the setup of each panel is a separate module
with create_display/3. I didn't want to change the pattern just because
this was a separate process.