[erlang-questions] Porting appmon/pman/debugger/tv to Wx?

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Sun May 15 22:37:12 CEST 2011

I looked at the feasibility of doing that. Below is a link to the open
sourced "experiment".

Note that this codebase has come a fair distance since the time of
those initial drops, having driven down to largely talking to the wx
port, and leaving the current, rather thin, and very non-standard
erlang API out of the picture.

When I consider this alternative API valid for general use, I'll do a
big drop with an Apache 2 license.

Until that time, however, I am not committing to any timescale.

https://github.com/komone/gx

/s