[erlang-questions] Best practices for handling invalid / unexpected messages

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Sat May 14 14:52:12 CEST 2011

On a related note,

I've now and then wondered about a UBF-style contract checker for
gen_server and gen_fsm messages. I realise pattern matching is kind of
implied contract checking (invalid messages don't get matched), but I like
the UBF idea of starting with a contract then coding the modules from
there rather than the other way around. The type-checking is also very
useful.

Any thoughts?

- Edmond -