[erlang-questions] Function Declaration Syntax

Attila Rajmund Nohl attila.r.nohl@REDACTED
Fri May 13 17:01:26 CEST 2011

The (usual) problem is that this is not consistent. You have to write
the function name for different function clauses, but must not write
the 'fun' for different clauses in anonymous functions. I would prefer
the 'fun' anu anonymous functions too.