[erlang-questions] hmac sha256 erlang

Paolo Negri paolo.negri@REDACTED
Fri May 6 10:00:12 CEST 2011

Dear list

I did some research on google and I would like to assess the state of
the implementation of sha2 in erlang.
It seems that such functions are not present in the standard crypto
module, and that instead one public implementation is available at
https://github.com/vinoski/erlsha2
I would like to know if anyone is using this module in production and
if it's stability has been proven.

I'd like also to know if someone is aware of an hmac sha-256
implementation built on top of this library.

Thanks,

Paolo Negri

--
Engineering
http://www.wooga.com | phone +49-30-8962 5058  | fax +49-30-8964 9064

wooga GmbH | Saarbruecker Str. 38 | 10405 Berlin | Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin; HRB 117846 B
Registergericht Berlin-Charlottenburg
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Jens Begemann, Philipp Moeser