[erlang-questions] uds_drv strangeness

Mike Oxford moxford@REDACTED
Wed May 4 23:20:16 CEST 2011

I can local the driver, open the socket, it creates the file and I can
telnet to the file, getting the expected "^]" message.

However, uds_input is NEVER called even though I have not changed it in the
uds_driver_entry (the file is bone-stock.)

I've set dbg:p(new, [all]) in addition to trying to do it per-pid after the
listener starts. Nada.
gdb with a breakpoint will set but will never get hit.

I am doing "telnet /tmp/erlang/mox" to the file.

What obvious step am I missing here?  :P

TIA!

-mox